sweet sour
friend is need..ofcourse la..
24 January 2011 • 4:31 PM • 0 comments





well..almost of us must have a friend isn't??
what..u doesn't have a friend..WEIRDOS!
better you find one..more is better..

friend..i know who i am.
if i make u uncomfortable..please forgive me..
yeah..i doesn't mean it..
sometimes i was being childish or etc..
but i want u guys know..
i really love u guys..
i doesn't care if u guys want me to go..
but one thing..i can't live without friends..
some people said that 'u are not die if u doesn't have friends..'
nahh..THAT ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

I can be your craziest friends ever..
i also can be your ear..
i can be your place to get mad..
i don't care what u do to me..as long i've friends..
just like u guys..

I REALLY HOPE WE'RE NOT BRAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP..
I WILL MISSED IT..DEEPLY MISSED IT..!!

because....


that's friends are..






Welcome to my blog.
Please navigate around happily.
Jangan lupa tinggalkan jejak okay.
tekan Ctrl+C untuk copy.
buat synopsis sendiri pasal movie..hee peace!
fyi i'm belieber and kipassusahmatiyuna.

Post About Linkies Other



Tweetahh

Blog Archives



Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Nabilah

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
i love you amirull anuar
T
W
I
T
T
E
R
F
A
C
E
B
O
O
K
A
S
K
F
M
I
N
S
T
A
G
R
A
M
Cute Blinking Unicorn